ApplySummary: Assembles customer orders from stock and packs merchandise in preparation for shipment to customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Use scanner to determine location(s) of merchandise to be picked for customer orders.
- Ensure that merchandise is clean, free of defect, and is saleable by customer.
- Packs merchandise in boxes in such a manner as to arrive to the customer intact.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Big Rock Sports’ safety guidelines, including but not limited to: safe operation of all machinery, tools, and equipment; proper use of safety devices; maintains housekeeping standards.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Moderate noise level
- Non-climate controlled DC
- Regular exposure to dirt/dust on cartons of merchandise and in atmosphere.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuously lift and /or move up to 30 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Continuously push and pull at least 125 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Continuous standing, walking, bending, stooping, stretching, and reaching.
- Frequent use of hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Regularly required to talk and/or hear