Big Rock Sports, a wholesale distributor of outdoor sporting goods, has an immediate need for a Sales Representative on the east coast to manage key regional customers in the outdoor sporting goods industry. The Sales Representative will be responsible for targeting new accounts, as well as retaining, developing, and growing long-term partnerships with existing accounts. BRS provides a very competitive compensation package including Salary, bonus opportunity and benefits.
- Demonstrate a self-motivated, and problem solving work ethic that’s consistent with BRS core values to quickly and effectively service the sporting goods industry.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our customer base, and industry climate to provide a customer first experience that manages expectations and drives sales.
- Prioritize and manage individual duties to maximize return on time invested for territory development, account management, and customer satisfaction.
- Guide and position BRS customer relationships to meet company objectives in terms of sales revenue, increased profitability, and inventory management.
- Identify and communicate latest industry trends and information to team members, management, and other department teams.
- Maintain a constant working knowledge of all: company systems, sales programs, and manufacturer product lines to meet personal and company objectives.
- Travel in support of sales or training meetings, customer visits and in-store promotions, or trade shows as required or requested.
College degree, or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidate should possess a strong background in B2B sales or account management. Industry and product knowledge is strongly preferred in order to properly offer customer merchandise offerings and solutions.
Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives at once while working in a fast paced, phone sales driven environment.
Must have strong knowledge of basic computer operation; Proficient in Microsoft Office is preferred.