Summary: Prepares, pours, and moves taxidermy molds to create pieces for customer orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Hand mix and machine pour foam and plastic pieces into fiberglass and silicon molds;
- Disassemble fiberglass and silicon molds to remove finished pieces;
- Prepare new molds for use;
- Move molds from storage to production area and vice versa;
- Use power hand tools to perform basic wood cutting from a pattern;
- Monitor work assignment board to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner;
- Operate powered industrial equipment;
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions; ability to read and comprehend part numbers.
- Ability to obtain and maintain powered industrial equipment certifications through a company-administered, OSHA-approved class.
- Ability to continuously lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Moderate noise level
- Non-climate controlled facility
- Regular exposure to dirt/dust on molds and in atmosphere