Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Utilize proactive approach to conduct daily sales and identify potential new customer accounts;
- Accurately process customer transactions, such as orders, quotes, or returns;
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions;
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals, and work effectively with merchandising, marketing, and purchasing staff;
- Develop and consistently update a working knowledge of all company systems, product lines, customer programs and offerings;
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, or specifications;
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction;
- Travel in support of sales and/or training meetings, customer site visits, and trade shows as required or requested.
- Ability to comprehend and apply company sales directives and programs to best fulfill the needs of individual customers;
- Ability to effectively and courteously communicate with customers regarding account information, sales, returns, quotes, and product information;
- Basic computer operation knowledge, including Microsoft Office software
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in sales and/or customer service; additional experience in taxidermy artistry preferred