The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard and require some clarification.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Solid problem solving skills
Outdoor fishing and shooting sports experience a plus.