ApplyDescription: The Warehouse Administrator/Inbound Clerk assists DC Manager and Supervisors with various administration tasks. In addition, the Warehouse Administrator/Inbound Clerk will field calls, inbound paperwork and schedules.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Performs Administrative and office support activities/projects for multiple supervisors.
· Manage Lobby.
· Field telephone calls.
· Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates, and customers.
· Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Create spread sheets of basic information given by supervisors and word processing.
· Extensive software skills, strong communication skills are required.
· Other administrative duties may be required.
Inbound Clerk Duties
· Assist Inbound Supervisor.
· Assist Receiving personal with all inbound paperwork / delivery schedules.
· Will be require to work in the warehouse to assist receiving team with inbound discrepancies.
· Schedule all inbound deliveries accordingly.
· Primary point of contact for all delivery companies.
· Trouble shoot all PO and receiving documentation, variances, via inbound software, WMS systems, Corporate contacts, and vendors.
· Process all variance reports with vendors.
· Process all inbound RTVs.
· Will be require to work / help with all general warehouse functions as needed including and not limited to Receiving, stocking, picking, etc.
- Two years of experience in a similar position – receptionist, customer service, administrative and warehouse
- Computer experience, 10-key experience, Microsoft Office experience
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Occasional exposure to dirt and dust on merchandise cartons and in atmosphere.
- Occasional exposure to non-climate controlled distribution center.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus and color recognition.
- Regularly required to talk and/or hear.
- Continuous sitting required.
- Frequent use of hands to type, finger, handle, or feel